- common challenges
- how does it work?
- what do I get?
- what is the price?
- how do i learn more?
- how do i get started?
- The Coach
MMI coaching addresses many common challenges faced by marketers working in the manufacturing industries. Manufacturing marketing can be daunting for any level of marketer within the organization. The MMI Coaching is designed for the manufacturing by a seasoned manufacturing marketer who has faced the same challenges you are facing right now:
- Knowing if your idea or that idea you read about will work or won't work before you expend your limited time, budget and personnel on implementation.
- Deciding which technology to use on which strategy or tactic.
- Sorting through the myriad options for technology, tactics, content types, social media, et al.
- Navigating the politics of the manufacturing organization
- Knowing which metrics to measure and how to report or share with leadership and stakeholders
- Many if not most manufacturing companies are thinly staffed and do not have senior marketers on staff to mentor and coach the marketing team.
- Not having a seasoned, professional marketing leader on hand for brainstorming, review of critical decisions or just general support can lead to mistakes and inefficiencies.
The Coaching service provides you with an advisor and a mentor. When you sign up for coaching, you get regular contact with the coach, and, more importantly, you get regular access to his 20+ years of manufacturing marketing and sales experience.
This is how it works:
- We start off with a deep dive into your professional and life goals and objectives.
- We spend the first few sessions discussing your challenges, your organization, your team and how your marketing function is working.
- We establish a weekly GotoMeeting video call schedule which both of us prioritize above other commitments as much as possible.
- You have direct access to the coach via email, Skype, phone or text as needed during regular business hours. You may feel free to talk about anything and everything that affects your professional marketing life.
Bruce McDuffee is your coach and you will gain through his 20+ years of experience in marketing and sales functions with industrial companies. As a marketing director at a global manufacturing company, Bruce has made his share of mistakes, learned lessons through the school of hard knocks and he wants to help you advance without having to make the same mistakes and learn the same lessons. Specifically, you get:
- Weekly one-hour coaching sessions with planned agenda
- Exclusive 'front of the line' VIP access to Bruce via email, Skype, text and phone
- Step-by-step guidance on any and all aspects of the practice of marketing.
- 1 to 1 instruction on the New Way to Market for Manufacturing, getting started and developing your strategy, tactics and technology
- Increased sales, better conversion rates and competitive advantage are highly likely.
The price for this service is $2,500 per month. There is no long term contract. If it isn't working out, either party may end the coaching service. The monthly price does not include travel and lodging expenses for face to face meetings (if desired).
The best way to learn more is to set up an information phone call where you can ask me about the coaching service, my background or more about how it works. This call also allows us to determine if we are a good fit to work together.
During the Information Call, I'll ask you about your business goals, marketing objectives, current marketing function and other pertinent information.
You may invite other stakeholders to the call and ask me as many questions as you like. The call usually lasts 30 minutes.
See contact information below or click on the button to schedule an appointment.
Step 1: After the information call, if we agree to proceed, I'll send you an agreement for review.
Step 2: Return the signed agreement along with a check for the first month.
Step 3: We choose a date for the first virtual meeting.
Step 4: You complete and return the questionnaire at least one week prior to the first session.
Step 5: We begin the weekly coaching sessions.
Bruce McDuffee is the coach. The best way to learn more about him at through his LinkedIn profile. In addition, you can learn more about Bruce, his background and his ideas about marketing in the manufacturing industries via any of these resources:
- Bruce authored a book called, "The New Way to Market for Manufacturing". Every coaching client gets a free copy, but you can see a preview at Amazon.com.
- Bruce hosts a weekly podcast called Manufacturing Marketing Matters. Feel free to listen to past episodes and subscribe at iTunes or Stitcher so you don't miss an episode.
- Looking for more of a traditional representation, you can download Bruce's resume here.
- The most compelling reason you can benefit as a coaching client is because Bruce has sat in your chair. He's made the mistakes and learned the lessons. He's experimented and proven which tactics and strategies work and which ones don't in a manufacturing organization. He's been a field salesman too, so you get the benefit of his experience as a salesman on the "other" side of the revenue generation team.
- Bruce has strong experience in technology. He has evaluated, implemented and used most of the big marketing automation platforms, CRM solutions and email service providers.
- Bruce can help you develop pilot programs, write a marketing plan, choose technology, develop a strategy, configure key performance indicators, build a system the measures return on investment and more.